Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Nepal: Eligibility, Fees, Syllabus & List of Top 10 BBA Colleges
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Nepal is a four-year degree with eight semesters and 120 credit hours. This four-year academic degree is Nepal’s one of the top job-creating degrees. BBA graduates hold the best employment rate in Nepal and also in foreign countries. This is why the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is one of the most popular undergraduate degrees in Nepal. BBA paves way for a variety of high-paying jobs in sectors such as banking, consulting, IT firms, finance, management, sales divisions, and many other managerial professions and it aims to provide students with a solid foundation in the realm of business. BBA graduates are hired for a variety of marketing and managerial positions in businesses.Some of the well-known career paths that one can pursue after completing a BBA are Business development, executive Sales and marketing, executive Finance officer, Business consultant, Real estate manager, Human resource manager, Accounting head, etc.
LIST OF TOP Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) COLLEGES:A BBA degree is offered by several reputable universities in Nepal. There are three prominent universities in Nepal that governs the most BBA colleges in Nepal they are:
- Tribhuvan University
- Kathmandu University
- Pokhara University
- King’s College Babar Mahal, Kathmandu
- Islington College Kamal Pokhari, Kathmandu
- Ace Institute of Management New Baneshwor, Kathmandu
- The British College Trade Tower Kathmandu
- ISMT College Tinkune, Kathmandu
- Uniglobe College Kamaladi, Ganeshthan Kathmandu, Nepal
- Kathmandu University School of Management (KUSOM)
- Apex College Old Baneshwor, Kathmandu
- DAV College of management Lalitpur
- IIMS College Dhobidhara Marg, Kathmandu
Eligibility Criteria for BBA:
- Students with a Ten Plus Two (+2) degree are eligible to apply for the BBA program or qualification equivalent to a +2 degree in any discipline from a recognized Nepalese board or any other board recognized by the Nepal Education Board (NEB).
- Students must pass the University’s entrance examination. For example KUMAT, CMAT, etc.
BBA Fees Structure in Nepal:In the context of Nepal, the average cost of a Bachelor of Business Administration BBA is around 4 to 5 lakhs. However, Government colleges are cheaper than private colleges but this doesn’t mean government colleges are less competent than private colleges. If you cannot afford private colleges you can attend government colleges which will cost you around 3–4 lakhs for the total duration of four years (i.e. graduation). If you can afford expensive private BBA colleges then the fees in private colleges will range from Rs. 7 lakhs to Rs. 9 lakhs for four years. The fee structure in every college varies among colleges. This is why it is best to visit the college or check the website the college if they have disclosed their fee structure.
Syllabus of BBA:BBA consists of 8 semesters and every semester contains a dynamic syllabus that equips students with the knowledge and expertise regarding administrative, managerial, entrepreneurial, financial, marketing, and leadership skills which will empower students academically and will assist in opening up a world of possibilities and job opportunities. Following is the semester-wise syllabus for BBA:
- First Semester
- Second Semester
- Third Semester
- Fourth Semester
- Fifth Semester
- Sixth Semester
- Seventh Semester
- Eight Semesters