Right4Children Pokhara offers Girls and Women Free Skill-Based Training: With the financial and technical assistance of Plan International Nepal, the Right4Children organization has been offering a variety of free training for girls and women in the age range of 18 to 24. The provision of training has also included instruction in the English language, practical life skills, computer skills, and sexual protection. After the training, the group will also assist in finding a job. The Right4Children organization will conduct the training, in accordance with the CTEVT curriculum, in cooperation with several training provider associations. When they attain the appropriate age, interested girls and women can visit this office to complete the application. There is no charge for completing the form or obtaining any title.
Priority will be given to girls and women from the following target categories during the training.
- economically and socially disadvantaged, dropout women and girls.
- tribal and Dalit women.
- Adolescent girls and women who are landless or impacted by war, as well as single women, domestic abuse victims, and people who have recently left prison.
- Teenagers/women in Pokhara searching for work from outside the district who have never had the chance to receive free training.
- teenage girls with impairments (Retail and Sales Training).
Required Document to fill out the form
- Certificate of Citizenship
- 1 copy of a current passport-size picture
Training Facilities & Services/ Girls and Women Free Skill-Based Training
- Arrangements for meals and transportation throughout the training time.
- Arrangement of all training-related learning materials.
- Arrangements for childcare during the training duration.
- Free lodging is available.
Download/ View the Notice below: –
- The organization will make contact with candidates for the interview and, if required, will do a home visit.
- On Saturdays, Sundays, and legal holidays, the office will be closed.
Visit our website again to know more about Right4children and related subjects.
You may also Read,