Hotel Management Training for Free: Applications are being accepted for Right4Children’s 24 Months of Hotel Management Training, a fantastic opportunity to join a free educational training program with hands-on experience in the hotel industry. For the development of young people in challenging circumstances, Right4Children (R4C) has been running training programs in hotel administration for the past few years. R4C will launch a 24-month free educational training program with practical instruction at the 10+2 level this year in collaboration with GATE Vocational Pvt Ltd. Through this notification, interested Nepalese youngsters who have attained the required criteria are invited to visit our office and submit an application by 2079 Kartik 16.
Specifications of the training: Hotel Management Training for Free
- For the first three months of the training period, the trainee will acquire fundamental and professional theoretical subjects in the training provider company.
- They will visit the relevant industry or business (in the field) during the course of the next 20 months to learn about fundamental and professional skills through conducting actual work.
- The learners will discuss their experiences with the training provider in the final month of the training session and pick up skills that cannot be gained on the job.
- Throughout the training time, the respective teachers and instructors will regularly assess the trainees’ performance and track their progress. They will receive the necessary orientation and direction to improve their effectiveness.
- The instruction is totally free.
- There is no cost for any of the training’s instructional materials.
To participate in the training, you must have the following qualifications:
- The desire to work in the hotel industry must be strong.
- Must be a poor society and economy.
- Should be a citizen of Nepal who is at least 17 years old and not older than 23.
- The interview and ability exam must be pass.
- SLC/SEE must successfully pass.
- Perform the duties required by the course both mentally and physically.
Required Document to fill out the form
1) A duplicate of the Nepali citizenship certificate
2) One copy of a recently taken passport-size photo
3) One photocopy of the SLC/SEE passing certificate
Download/View the Notice below for more information: –
- Interview and possible house visit as part of the selection process. You can get in touch with Right4Children’s office if you want additional details about this program.
- Saturdays, Sundays, and legal holidays will result in office closure.
Keep visiting Kpedhne.com to get more information about a Right4Children or related topic.
You may also Read,