Admission is now open at Manmohan Technical University for the bachelor of electrical and electronic engineering program.
Notice regarding the re-entrance test to be held for candidates seeking admission to the Bachelor of Electrical and Electronics Engineering program at Manmohan Technical University, School of Engineering.
Since there are open seats in the Bachelor of Electrical and Electronics Engineering program at the undergraduate level offered by the Manmohan Technical University School of Engineering for the academic year 2079–2080, the entrance exam’s online application process will be carried out using computer methods based on information technology. The university’s website, www.mtu.edu.np, will have normal fees accessible from 09/29 to 2079/10/09 and from 2079/10/10 until 4:00 PM on 2079/10/12.
Form for Application Fee: –
- Rs. 1,800 for regular fees (excluding service charge) between the dates 2079/09/29 and 2079/10/09
- Rs. 2,500 as a late fee (excluding service charge) 4 PM on the date 2079/10/12 through the date 2079/10/10
Download or View the Official Notice: –
- The prerequisites will be as stated in the previously released announcement. You can call 021-590691, 571182 for further information.
- Forms that are incomplete won’t accepte. The announcement for the admission exam will release later.
- The scholarships awarded in the first semester based on entrance test merit would not give to the students enrolled through the entrance examination.
Keep Visiting us.
Also, you may read,