Vacancy Open at Helvetas Nepal. Announcement of staffing needs. The Remi Project aims to reintegrate returning migrant workers. A bilateral agreement between the governments of Switzerland and Nepal governs the first phase of the Reintegration of Returnee Migrant Workers (ReMi) program.
The Ministry of Labor, Employment and Social Security, pertinent province ministries (Province One and Madhes Province), and municipal governments are working together to carry out this initiative. This project is being carried out with the help of Helvetas Nepal and the Swiss government’s SDC development aid program. In this respect, Helvetas Nepal is accepting applications from interested Nepali nationals who meet the requirements for the position.
Download the Notice below: – Vacancy Open at Helvetas Nepal
- First, an application, second, a photocopy of one’s citizenship, third, personal information (biodata), fourth, a light vehicle (a four-wheeler driver’s license), and fifth, a certificate proving one’s ability to operate a motor vehicle following an eye test by a physician.
- Those who are interested and have the aforementioned educational requirements and job experience may contact Remi-Helvetas Swiss Intercooperation Nepal at Dhowighat, Lalitpur, P.O.B. No. 688 or by email at [email protected].
- The website https://www.helvetas.org/en/nepal/who-we-are/jobs provides comprehensive information regarding the job description.
- Local candidates and those who have just returned from a job abroad will receive special consideration. Only those who are selecte for the examination and interview will contact.
- Please refrain from calling with any questions. The authority to reject any or all applications is reserve by Helvetas Nepal.
Keep Visiting us.
Also, you may read,