Vacancy for Country Manager at Bottlers Nepal Limited and Bottlers Nepal (Terai) Limited. Bottlers Nepal Limited and Bottlers Nepal (Terai) Ltd manufacture and sell Kinley, Coca-Cola, Sprite, Fanta, & other Coca-Cola Company products in Nepal.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The selected applicant will develop the country’s business strategy and oversee the protection and optimization of the company’s total resources by implementing suitable business management systems and internal controls. Among the responsibilities will be:
- Formulation of country business strategy, the addition of overall value to the business, development of portfolio and investment plan
- Creating corporate best practices guidelines/policies and ensuring compliance with international standards.
- Implementation of management routines and key performance indicators to offer frequent feedback on corporate performance to key stakeholders within the Group/Country.
- The emphasis is on performance management and personnel development, including succession planning.
- Delivering the Nepal business plan as part of a team in a team-based culture.
- Annual budget planning and control, as well as performance measurement versus plans
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY:
- A postgraduate degree in management or business administration, as well as an engineering background, would be advantageous.
- Professional experience of at least 20 years. As well as working experience of at least 15 years at the senior management level in the beverage business, is necessary.
- Successful management experience as a senior leader in the bottling sector of 50 million or more in a world-class production environment.
- Experience in strategic business management with demonstrated people skills – the ability to design long-term business growth through cross-functional cooperation and on-the-ground implementation.
- Experience with processes and procedures.
- Diverse cross-cultural experience in a forward-thinking corporate environment.
- Proactive commitment to developing and training people in order to meet future demands.
- Corporate strategy, operational marketing, and sales management, financial analysis and economics, information technology, human resource management, and supply chain optimization are all skills required.
- Integrity has been demonstrated.
- Interested Nepalese Candidates who meet the all above criteria are encouraged to submit an application along with the resume to [email protected] by 21 Dec 2022.
- Just applicants on the shortlisted will be contacted for an interview.
Keep visiting us.
Also, you may read,