People Hydropower IPO

People Hydropower Limited (PHDCL) confirmed that it is going to issue shares to the general public (IPO). It’s a New Upcoming IPO for General Public.

The company will issue 80,00,000 Units of shares from 31 Bhadra 2079 for residents of Lamjung Districts and Dordi Village Development Committee Wards No. 1 and 2. The face value of the share will be Rs 100. The opening and closing dates of application for this IPO are 2079/05/31 and 2079/06/14 respectively.

People Hydropower ipo
People Hydropower IPO

The company is going to issue 80,000,000 units of shares for Rs. 80 Crores at a par value of Rs. 100. This amounts to 10% of the company’s capital. An interested investor can request a minimum of 10 shares to a maximum of 1,00,000 shares. 75% or Rs 2.40 Arba, of the company owned by the Promoters. After distribution of the IPO to the general public, the entire paid-up capital of the company will be Rs 3.2 Arba. Sanima Capital Limited is the issue manager of this company.

Peoples Hydropower Company Limited (PHCL) is a public limited business that was founded on October 9, 2007, originally as a private limited company. On February 27, 2019, the company’s status was converted to public limited.

Super Dordi Hydropower Project Kha (SDHPK), a 54 MW run-of-river project in Nepal’s Lamjung district, is being marketed by individual promoters from various backgrounds and institutional investors.

The Build, Own, Operate, and Transfer (BOOT) system is used in the project’s construction. After the Generation License, which has a 35-year expiration date, has passed, the project must turn over to the Government of Nepal, under whatever terms the project may be.

Details in short: People Hydropower IPO

Face Value of Share: – Rs. 100
Number of Share: – 80,00,000 Units
For Local Residents: – 32,00,000 Units (i.e 40% of Total IPO) For DORDI VDC Ward no. 6 & 7: – 9,60,000 (i.e 30%)For residents of Lamjung District: – 22,40,000 ( i.e 70%)
For Other General Public: – 48,00,000 Units (i.e 60%) IS ON Holding)
Opening Date: – 2079-05-31
Closing Date: – 2079-06-14
People’s Hydropower Limited IPO

Stay tuned with us for more information.

Also Read,

New Upcoming IPO in Nepal: Sikles Hydropower

Leave a Comment