Notification Regarding Examination Center Of Nepal Army | Notification Regarding Examination Center Of Nepal Army. The notice has been public today on Baisakh 12, 2080. This notification is out by the Public Service Commission, Ministry of Education, and Associated Institutions, Exam Conducting Department.
For the knowledge of everyone to consider, the examination process for the position of an approved cadet is being done in accordance with the previous notification of the Nepali Army. At least three (3) hours before the exam’s start time, candidates who have Covid-19 infection must inform concerning department.
- No candidate will be permitted to present in the exam without an admit card.
- They should arrive hall at least two hours prior to the start of the test.
- Carrying bags, mobile phones, and other electronic devices during the examination is not applicable.
- In fact, 20% of marks will be deducted for incorrect answers.
- Only answers written in capital letters (A, B, C, or D) will be acceptable for the multiple-choice question.
- The applicant must present their citizenship or any passport issued by the government of Nepal with a photo along with their enrollment card,
- All test takers will visit the Nepali Army website and electronically fill out a self-declaration form concerning their health.
- Candidates who have been suffering must notify the Nepali Army that they become ill since specific testing facilities will be set up for them.
Click here to view or download the notice:
Keep Visiting us.