Notification Regarding Change Of Examination Center of Nepal Electricity Authority | Notification Regarding Change Of Examination Center of Nepal Electricity Authority. The notice has been public today on Baisakh 12, 2080. This notification is out by the Public Service Commission, Ministry of Education, and Associated Institutions, Exam Conducting Department.
The following examination center has been amended as follows, per the pre-published announcement of the Principal, the Board’s No. 2079.80 Prof. 7/19, Engineer, Praninark, Nasanvi, Nasanvi, level 7, as such, all parties involved. This notice is for the benefit of the involving parties.
- . Candidates should use a black ink dot pen/pen only for the answer sheet.
- Candidate should appear for the examination, with the admit.
- They should arrive hall at least 1 hour before the commencement of the examination.
- Carrying bags, mobile phones, and other electronic devices during the examination is not acceptable.
- Even if the examination is conducted without any authorization, the scheduled examination program will be conducted without prior notice from the Commission.
- Only the English capital letters (A, B, C, and D) in the answer to the multiple choice question are acceptable.
- The examination will be conduct according to the norms of Examination (Operation and Management), 2077 issued by the Commission in special cases of transition.
- All the examinees must self-declare their health status through the online portal of the National Certification website.
Click here to view or download the notice:
Keep Visiting us.