Nepal Bar Council Result 30th Advocate Level Written Examination. Nepal Bar Council Publish the 30th Advocate Level written Examination results. Notice regarding the publishing of the results of the Nepal Bar Council’s 30th advocate-level written examination and the holding of the oral examination is publish by the organization.
This notice has make public for the benefit of everyone who are interest. It states that among the candidates who took part in the 30th advocate-level written examination administered by the Nepal Bar Council in the month of Bhadra in the year 2079. There were those with the following roll numbers, and the oral examination for the candidates who passed was conducted in accordance with the schedule.
Candidates with the following roll numbers: 640, 595, 1129, 1290, 1454, 1642, 2201, and 2202, who passed the written examination and submitted the form for the oral examination.
Download or View the Result below: – Nepal Bar Council Result 30th Advocate Level Written Examination
- Documents that are excluded from inclusion in the test form should notarized and submitted. And educational credentials should brought with you to the oral exam.
- The council can provide information on the scores attained by the candidates who are to be followed.
- Candidates who wish to re-total should do so before 3:00 PM on October 2, 2079. And should pay a fee of Rs. 1,000. Applications should pay to Rastriya Banijya Bank Current Account Number 1430100001135001 or Siddharth Bank Current Account Number 0115403919.
- The council’s records will use to determine if there was any sort of mistake in the publishing of the exam results.
- The council’s notice board will display the results of the final examination. The council’s website, www.nepalbarcouncil.org.np, is also accessible.
- This notice is publish on 18 Poush 2079.
Keep visiting us.
Also, you may read,