Mahila Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited Vacancy 2079: Mahila Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Ltd. has announced vacancies for Senior Officer and Officer/Junior Officer posts in its central office.
Mahila Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited is a “D” category licensed organization from Nepal Rastra Bank. This organization has been accepting applications from Nepali nationals with a national-level field of activity. Two Senior Officer positions and one Officer/Junior Officer position are open within the organization.
The Bittiya Sanstha has been conducting financial transactions since 2075/07/01. It offers the poorest individuals in Nepal reliable microfinance services in both urban and rural areas.
To see or download the notification, click here: Mahila Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited Vacancy 2079
The online application is available for applying go to www.mlbsl.com.np, the website of this financial institution. Copies of your resume, academic transcripts, citizenship, training, and experience certifications as well as two current passport-size photos are necessary to apply for the application form. The application needs to reach within 15 days of the notice’s publication to the office at PO Box 19270 or [email protected]
- Exam fee: The finalists must pay Rs.1,000 in cash at the office to receive their admit cards and appear in the interview.
- Type of Examination: Interview
- Qualification: Candidates with prior experience working with banks and other financial institutions will receive special attention.
- Salary: Pay, benefits, and bonuses will all be by the financial institution’s policies.
- Selection Process: Certain candidates will be chosen from the lists of applications. This company’s notice board and the banking institution’s website, www.mlbsl.com.np,both will post it there. Candidates performing good performance during their probation period achieve to get a permanent position with the financial institution.
Keep Visiting us.
NEA Engineering Company Vacancy 2079
Lok Sewa Aayog Sudurpashchim Pradesh Vacancy Postponed