NEA Engineering Company Vacancy 2079

NEA Engineering Company Vacancy 2079: The employment announcement for various positions and levels is publish by NEA Engineering Company. NEA Engineering Company Ltd, a subsidiary of the Nepal Electricity Authority, is looking for qualified, experienced, organized, and experienced Nepali citizens. It has been looking for candidates for construction supervision of the Bheri Babai Diversion Multipurpose Project (BBDMP), Surkhet District.

NEA Engineering Company Ltd provides complete engineering services and solutions for infrastructures and hydropower. Feasibility studies, hydropower planning, hydrology and hydraulic analyses, energy analyses, efficiency testing, assessments of the condition of equipment and facilities, automation design, dam engineering, dam safety inspections, hydro-mechanical engineering, civil/structural/electrical design, operations/maintenance, project management, and construction services are among the services they offer.

This company holds majority ownership with 51% shareholding. The remaining 49% of the shareholding is from Vidhyut Utpadan Company Limited (17%), Rashtriya Prasaran Grid Company Limited (17%) and Hydroelectricity Investment and Development Company Ltd., HIDCL (15%).

To see or download the notification, click here: – NEA Engineering Company Vacancy 2079

NEA-Engineering-Company-job-vacancy-apply

How to Apply:

Citizens of Nepal who meet the requirements should submit an application letter, curriculum vitae, and a certificate from the Nepal Engineering Council. (for S.N. 1 to 7 only). Also, a certificate of citizenship, academic transcripts, work experience certificates, and other documents are necessary to submit. Candidates must send their documents in PDF format, not exceeding 5 MB via email to: [email protected]. No later than 17:00 hours on March 28, 2023.

Salary and other benefits: Pay and additional benefits will be according to company policy. The project site’s workstation is in the Surkhet district. Only those who have been shortlisted will get a notification for an interview.

Keep Visiting us.

Also, Read

Nijamati Karmachari Hospital Vacancy 2079

Lok Sewa Aayog Sudurpashchim Pradesh Vacancy Postponed