Kamana Sewa Bikas Bank | Vacancy for Various Positions. Kamana Sewa Bikas Bank Limited is a leading National Level Development Bank dedicated to providing quality products and services to its valued customers while treating them with the utmost courtesy and care. Shortlist candidates will require to provide documentation proving their qualifications and experience.
The bank is seeking applications from Nepalese citizens who are career-oriented, qualified, energetic, self-motivated, and sales-oriented (within the Bank’s risk appetite) and seeking a performance-based career in the following roles:
- Deputy Head | Legal Department | Up to Assistant Manager |1 (One)
- A minimum of five years of experience in the Legal Department of a Commercial or Development Bank.
- Branch Manager | Up to Office | Few
- Location: – Province 1: Kathmandu Region, Province 2: Narayanghat Region, Pokhara Region, Butwal Region, and Western Region.
- A minimum of three years experience in commercial or development banks in credit sales/deposit management, trade finance, and other sales roles, as well as a thorough understanding of compliance and risk.
- Assistant Relationship Manager | Up to Supervisor | Few
- Location: Province 1: Kathmandu Region, Province 2: Narayanghat Region, Pokhara Region, Butwal Region, and Western Region.
- A minimum of two years experience in Commercial or Development Banks in Credit Sales/Deposit Management, Trade Finance, and other Sales roles, as well as a thorough understanding of Compliance and Risk.
- Semi | Qualified Chartered Accountant | Up to Supervisor | Few
- Internal Audit/Risk Management/Compliance/Credit Approval Unit)
- Prior experience in a related department of a Commercial or Development Bank is preferred.
- Digital Operation | Up to Supervisor | Few (Central Office)
- A minimum of two years of experience in the Digital Banking Department of a commercial or development bank is required.
Legal Department |Up to Supervisor | Few
- Prior experience in a related department of a commercial or development bank is preferred.
- Contractual Staff | Few (Inside & Outside Valley Branches)
- Internships at banks and financial institutions should last at least three months. Any experience working as a contract or outsourced staff in BFIs will be advantageous.
Criteria of Educational Qualification
- For the position of Deputy Head of- the Legal Department, a Master’s Degree in LLM and an Advocate License are necessary.
- For the Assistant/Officer Level, a Bachelor’s Degree in Management/Economics is necessary.
- For Semi-Qualified Chartered Accountants, a Bachelor’s Degree with CA Intermediate/CAP II is necessary.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in LLB/BA. LLB is necessary for the Legal Department.
- A minimum of 50% in a Bachelor’s degree (Management/Economics or a related field) is required for Contractual Staff.
Age Limit: – Kamana Sewa Bikas Bank |Vacancy for Various Positions
- The managerial Level requires a minimum age of 40 years.
- Officers should be under the age of 35.
- For the Assistant to Supervisor Level, the age limit is 30 years.
- Contractual employees must be no older than 28 years old.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to accept a challenge and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Outstanding analytical and leadership abilities.
- Analytical and research abilities that are exceptional.
- The ability to think critically.
Kamana Sewa Bikas Bank |Vacancy for Various Positions
For any reason, the Bank reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications. Only those who pass the initial screening will contact for the next round of interviews. Canvassing will disqualify you at any stage of the process.
Eligible and interested candidates should apply by going to the ‘Career’ section of www.kamanasewabank.com, clicking ‘View Vacant Positions,’ and then applying for the job listed above. After you’ve entered all of the required information, click the ‘Submit’ button to finish the application.
Keep visiting us.
Also, you may read,