Job Openings at Sindhu Bikash Bank Limited for Deputy CEO and Assistant CEO
Sindhu Bikash Bank Limited extends an invitation to qualified and capable individuals to apply for a position with this bank. If you are intereste in joining the team, please do so. Bank is certain that you will seize the chances presented to you and help the bank experience considerable growth. Bank will choose you if you hold yourself to a high standard of integrity, are devoted to upholding professional ethics, and are willing and able to forgo short-term gain in order to gain long-term respect and worth.
Position: Assistant/Deputy CEO
Required Number: 1
not older than 45 years
Minimum experience and qualifications:
- A Master’s degree in management or certification as a chartered accountant are recommended over the minimum management bachelor’s degree.
- a minimum of 7 years of experience in banking at the Officer Level and Above in any BFI Banks, with a track record of successfully managing several Departments.
- Excellent understanding of banking, NRB directives, marketing expertise, and a strong drive for personal growth are required.
- The candidate with prior experience working in the business/credit department of BFIs will be given preference.
- must possess a driving license for four wheels.
- The candidate must be a citizen of Nepal.
- using a variety of financial models and being proficient with MS Office products.
- strong talents in mathematics and financial analysis.
- Strong networking, presentation, communication, and management abilities.
- the capacity to operate autonomously and efficiently with little job supervision.
- Outstanding planning, negotiating, and documentation abilities.
Only those who have shortlist will contacte for the next round of selection. Any and all applications may be rejected by the Bank without providing any explanation. Canvassing will automatically disqualify a candidate for shortlisting at any level.
Job Openings at Sindhu Bikash Bank | Based on the applicant’s credentials, expertise, confidence, and company commitment, salary and benefits may negotiate.
Before May 19th, 2023 (2080/2/05 BS), interested candidates should send their applications, CVs, academic certificates, experience letters, and most recent PP-sized photos to [email protected].
For more details, you can visit the Human Resources Department of Sindhu Mash Bank Ltd. Banepa.