CYC Nepal Laghubitta Sanstha Limited Announces Scholarship Program | CYC Nepal Laghubitta Sanstha Limited Announces Scholarship Program yesterday on Baisakh 10, 2080. According to the first amendment of the scholarship management procedures of this CYC Nepal Microfinance Financial Institution Limited 2078/2079.
In the academic session 2080 this program is for the children of the members who are affiliated with this institution. The purpose of the scholarship is to facilitate the difficulty in continuing studies due to their financial situation. This program is to minimize educational damage. The following bases are 10 (ten) percent of the annual gross income of the applicant’s family. It has been asked that the application gets to the company’s branch offices within a day.
- The student must be active regularly in the school’s or college’s current academic term.
- The student’s mother and father should be members of the institution, and they should also reside permanently at the branch of the institution.
- Necessary to bring a recommendation from the office.
- Submission of the letter of reference through the institution’s branch office with the student’s permanent address and the ward office’s endorsement is essential.
- Copy of the class grade sheet from the academic session 2079
- Character reference letter from the local level
- Membership classification from his parent’s organization
- Birth certificate or citizenship certificate
- Membership classification from his own organization
Click here to view or download the notice:
Keep Visiting us.