Lok Sewa Aayog Dipayal 2nd Phase Exam Center | Lok Sewa Aayog Dipayal 2nd Phase Exam Center is out on Baisakh 10, 2080. Ad. No. 16696-16702/2078-79 (open/inclusive), joint and Edakkrit, R.P. 3rd Class, (Apradavadic) Branch Adhikrit or similar post. Examination, Central Office of Public Service Commission, Kathmandu Candidates who passed the first stage of the technical aptitude test, Kendra Depalaya and Mahendranagar Rakhi Khamkhi 2079.12.04, moved on to the second level.
It will be held at various times and locations in accordance with the Engineering Civilian Examination Commission’s daily examination schedule.
This message is being provided for everyone’s information. This notice is for the information of all concerned parties.
- According to the Commission’s announcement, the examination will not be postponed if an unforeseen event occurs on the day of the test.
- Candidates must appear in the exam hall with admit card.
- Candidates must arrive at least one hour prior to the start of the test.
- Bringing bags, cell phones, calculators, smart watches, and other valuables into the exam room is not acceptable.
- The exam will only allow the use of black ink.
Click here to view or download the notice:
Keep Visiting us to get more information regarding Lok Sewa Aayog results, notices etc.