Bachelor in Development Finance Course In Nepal: Bachelor in Development Finance is one of the well-known courses among students in Nepal. Here, in this article, we are going to learn in detail about this course. Eligibility criteria, the objective of BDF study, syllabus, and scope and career of the Bachelor in Development Finance Course.
The Bachelor in Development Finance program lasts four years and is professional and goal-oriented. Eight semesters make up the total duration of this degree, which is based on the semester system. Eight semesters and 131 credits equal eight semesters. The purpose of this program is to offer a better and more comprehensive understanding of business finance, economic development, research, and entrepreneurship. It also aims to develop skilled human resources and entrepreneurs for the development of our nation’s financial sectors.
Graduates of the curriculum know the nature of financial institutions, project management, and entrepreneurial development. Starting in the first semester, the program concentrates on practical field-based learning, which eventually takes on new forms in the final year like internships and independent research-based project work.
Objectives of Bachelor in Development Finance:
- To prepare students for further education, such as a master’s degree program in development finance, business management, economics, accounting, development studies, or a similar discipline.
- To train students to function freely in a variety of national and international organizations as researchers and businesses.
- To give students a superior and comprehensive understanding of the nature of financial institutions, project management, and entrepreneurship development.
- To create skilled human resources to lead the nation’s financial industries and to work in the banking, insurance, and cooperative sectors.
- To support students in developing their analytical thinking skills, leadership style, and leadership capacity.
- Students from various disciplines, including the humanities, business, science, and professions, can apply.
- Students must have a minimum CGPA of 45% in 10+2 (Higher Secondary Education Board) or an equivalent in any stream.
- The written exam will cover general knowledge, English, and mathematics.
- The candidate must succeed in an entrance exam given by the partner college or institution.
- Students will be chosen from a merit list developed according to the candidates’ performance at the 10+2 (HSEB) level or an equivalent level.
Necessary Documents For Admission:
- Copy of mark sheet or school leaving certificate (SLC)
- Character Certificate Copies
- Transcript from the 10+2 (HSEB) or a comparable document
- Migration Certificate Copie (Original at Admission)
- For non-Nepalis a copy of a passport or citizenship certificate in good standing
Scope of BDF:
- Bank, finance, and insurance sectors
- Cooperatives and microfinancing
- Businesses Development Organizations
- Academic organizations
Bachelor in Development Finance Syllabus:
1. First Semester-
Concepts & Theories of Development
2. Second Semester-
Financial Management I
Calculus and Application
3. Third Semester-
Financial Management II
Principle of Management
Human Behavior and Organizations
Nepalese Financial System
4. Fourth Semester-
Taxation and Applied Accounting
Introduction to Econometrics
Financial Market & Institutions
Investment & Financial Instruments
5. Fifth Semester-
Human Resource Management & Development
Microfinance and Credit
6. Sixth Semester-
Private Sector Development
Project Implementation & Management
Nepalese Economy & Foreign Aid
7. Seventh Semester-
Business Proposal Development and Writing
Risk and Insurance
8. Eighth Semester-
Regional Financial System & Services
Elective (anyone)1- Project Financing & Value-Based Management
Elective (anyone) 2- International Financial Market & Institution
Elective (anyone) 3- Development Economics
In conclusion, visit Kpadhne.com, the largest education platform in Nepal to know about courses available in Nepal. Here on this website, you can easily find lists of a variety of courses in different educational fields in Nepal