Vacancy Open at Kathmandu Metropolitan for the Officer Assistant Post | In compliance with the Local Services (Organization and Operation) Act, 2079 published by the government of Bagmati Province.
Kathmandu Metropolitan City has posted an advertisement for the job of Office Assistant on a contract basis.
Only the “Office Assistant Online Application System” accessible on the official website of the Kathmandu Metropolitan City, Municipal Executive is to be used by interested and qualified applicants.
- Ad No.: 1-079/80
- Office assistant position (Karyalaya Sahayogi)
- Level: First Grade
- Administration, General Administration Service Group, Sub-Group
- Number Required: 51 (Fifty-One)
For a contract post as an office assistant, the Municipal Executive Office of Kathmandu Metropolitan City is accepting applications from qualified applicants. The following information is included in the job posting:
- Applicants should have successfully completed grade 10 (Test or Sent up).
- Applicants should be nationals of Nepal.
- Before the closing date for applications, candidates must be between the ages of 18 and 35 for men and 18 and 40 for women.
- When the order of merit has been established, the selection procedure will take place during an interview.
- The Kathmandu Metropolitan City will designate the testing location.
- Only the “Office Assistant Online Application System” on the Kathmandu Metropolitan City, City Executive website at www.kathmandu.gov.np is open to candidates.
- Application fees must be placed in NIC Asia Bank Account No. 0012050061475040 in the amount of Rs. 500 or Rs. 1,000 for double fees.
- Applications must submitted by 19 January 2080 and must include a double fee by 26 January 2080.
- A passport-sized picture
- Authentication of citizenship in Nepal
- Mark sheet for Class 10 (Test or Sent Up)
- Information about the applicant (CV)
- A scanned copy of the payment receipt
Income and Perquisites:
- In accordance with the current local legislation
- Specifics of the tasks you’ll do while at work:
- Tasks should be completed by administrative support staff in accordance with local legislation.
The required papers must scanned and uploaded in the size and format required by the online application system for office assistants.
The examination of work experience in government offices, institutions, banks, and financial institutions that have granite licenses by Nepal Rastra Bank shall take into account any letters or documents pertaining to such experience.
Just the first five years of such job experience will take into consideration.
Keep Visiting us.