Vacancy for Officer & Assistant Level at Global IME Bank Limited
One of the biggest commercial banks in Nepal is Global IME Bank Ltd. The Bank is constantly working to broaden its network throughout the nation and has a number of big projects in the works that call for significant engineering intervention.
Similarly, the Bank is improving its digital infrastructure and system for the digitization of its products, services, and business processes as part of a continual drive to accelerate digital transformation.
For the following jobs, the Bank is seeking dynamic, adaptable, self-driven, and result-oriented Nepalese people who possess the necessary knowledge, experience, and expertise:
Required Post: – Officer Level & Assistant Level
- Officer Level = Age of at least 21 but not more than 40
- Assistant Level= Age of at least 18 but not more than 35
General Service Department
From early concept to design development, oversee projects to ensure high-quality, innovative, and practical designs.
- Senior Officer: Preferably a master’s degree in engineering with a focus on architecture or civil engineering.
- For the levels of officer, junior officer, and assistant: An engineering degree with a minimum of a bachelor’s, preferably in civil architecture engineering.
Department/ Information Technology Department
Create digital banking products to enhance consumer satisfaction generally, bolster IT security, and enhance internal management through shorter lead times.
- Senior Officer: For Officer/Junior Positions, a Master’s Degree in Engineering (Computer/Electronics and Communication), MCA, MIT, or MSC (Computer) is required.
- Officer or Assistant: A minimum of a Bachelor of Engineering (Computer, Electronics, and Communication) /BC/BIT/BIM/135C is required (Computer).
- Senior Officer: 5 years of professional experience in the relevant subject or at least 4 years of experience working for banks or other financial institutions.
- Assistant Level: A minimum of one year’s experience working in financial institutions or banks It is preferable if you have relevant experience.
- A bachelor’s degree is: 5 years of professional experience in the relevant subject or at least 4 years of experience working for banks or other financial institutions
- Master’s Degree: 3 years of professional experience in the relevant subject or at least 2 years of experience working for banks or other financial institutions.
- Junior Officer: Three years of professional experience in a related subject or at least two years of experience in banks or financial institutions.
- Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted for the next round of selection.
- Also, the Bank will choose the shortlisting standards.
- At any point in the selection process, candidates who canvass for the position risk disqualification.
- The Bank retains the right to deny any or all applications at any point in the selection process without providing any explanation.
- To apply Go to https://career.gibl.com.np to sign up.
- The application period closes on February 23, 2023, at 5:00 PM.
Keep Visiting us.
Also, you may read,