TSC Published a Mavi Level Results 2079 (Sudurpaschim)
The open competitive written examination (general) for the third category secondary level teacher job. Has completed and the results have been made public by the Teachers Service Commission (TSC) in Sanothimi Bhaktapur, Nepal.
The test was held on the 18th Chaitra 2079, and as per sub-rule (2) of Rule 18 of the Teachers Service Commission Regulations dated 2057. The candidates from Sudurpaschim Province with specified roll numbers were chosen.
Participants and Selected Candidates: There were 3104 participants in the written test, and 1544 candidates were chosen from this group.
The open competitive written examination (general) results for the third category secondary level teaching job have been made public by the Teachers Service Commission.
Applicants who have been chosen for further consideration must abide by the guidelines established by the Commission.
Important Reminders of TSC Published a Mavi Level Results 2079 (Sudurpaschim)
- The objective answer sheet (OMR Sheet) of candidates who failed to identify the set of question papers or who indicated in two or more sets has cancelled.
- Answer sheets have been canceled when the roll number of the objective answer sheet (OMR Sheet) was filled in incorrectly. When more than one circle was filled in in the same column. Or when the roll number was filled in incorrectly owing to the circle being left empty.
- Candidates must submit the minimum educational requirement, training, teaching license, and documentation of the relevant admissions group for the relevant topic. As stated in the Teachers Service Commission’s advertising that was released on 2079/09/25.
- According to sub-rule (1) of Rule 26 of the Teachers Service Commission Regulations, 2057, a candidate’s application form will be canceled if it is determined that they do not possess the required education and experience.
- Except for situations where there is no significant variation in meaning, the candidate’s application form details cannot be changed.
- On March 9, 2080, at 11:00 am, the subject test for the selected applicants will be held in the Kailali area. On the Commission’s website, further details will be released in the future.
- Before registering for the subject examination, candidates must present a copy of their Nepali citizenship certificate, driver’s license, or passport, otherwise, they will not be permitted to take the test.
- Exam centers cannot be changed by candidates. If the testing location is altered, such applicants’ exams will be immediately cancelled.
Keep Visiting us.
Also, you may Read,