NATIONAL EXAMINATIONS BOARD has Published SEE Exam Routine 2079 recently and here is the routine of exams. The exams are set to begin on March 31st and will continue until April 9. SEE also known as Class 10th board exam.
|SEE Routine 2079|
|1.||17 Chaitra 2079||Friday||Compulsory English|
|2.||19 Chaitra 2079||Sunday||Compulsory Mathematics|
|3.||20 Chaitra 2079||Monday||Compulsory Nepali|
|4.||22 Chaitra 2079||Wednesday||Compulsory Science|
|5.||23 Chaitra 2079||Thursday||Social Studies|
|6.||24 Chaitra 2079||Friday||(Health and Physical Education) HPE|
|7.||25 Chaitra 2079||Saturday||Optional 1st|
|8.||26 Chaitra 2079||Sunday||Optional 2nd|
The exams will be held in various centers across the country, and students will be assigned to their respective centers based on their school location. Further details are yet to come from NEB regarding Exam. The above Exam routine will be as it is unless any unavoidable reasons come out.
About SEE Exam Routine 2079
The routine also includes details on the subjects that will be covered in the exams, as well as the duration of each exam. English will be held on the first day of the exams, while Math will be held on the second day. The remaining subjects, including Nepali, optional subjects, and practical exams, will be held in the following days.
The NEB has also urged students to be well-prepared for the exams and to arrive at their centers on time. The board has also reminded students to bring their original citizenship certificate and examination admit card to the exam center.
In addition, the NEB has stated that strict health protocols will be in place to ensure the safety of students, teachers, and staff during the exams. This includes recommendatory mask-wearing and temperature checks upon arrival at the exam center.
The NEB has asked students and parents to be aware of the routine and to make necessary arrangements to ensure that students are able to attend the exams as scheduled. The board has also urged students to stay calm and focused as they prepare for the exams, and to reach out to their teachers or the NEB for any assistance or clarification.
Bullet Point ON Class 10 Exam Routine 2079
- SEE Exam starts on March 31st and ends on April 9th, 2023
- Class 10 Exam time is from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- The exam is for Regular Students, Partial Students, Grade Increment, and Technical Prabidhik
- No exam on Saturday, 18th Chaitra, and 21st Chaitra Tuesday
- Admit card is mandatory to enter the exam hall
- SEE Exam center information will be provided by the respective Education Development Directorate and Education Development and Coordination Units
- No change in the examination center for both regular and grade enhancement groups
- Contact National Examination Board or Examination Control Office Class 10 for any questions or clarification
- Website- www.SEE.GOV.NP
Visit NEB Official site