Nepal Agricultural Research Council (NARC) Published Vacancy For Technical Officer | Nepal Agricultural Research Council (NARC) Published Vacancy For Technical Officer on Baisakh 01, 2080. The Nepal Agricultural Research Council (NARC), an arm of the government of Nepal, has made multiple Technical Officer openings known.
Through an internal competitive examination process, competent candidates eligible for the opportunities and meeting the minimum requirements can apply. The following positions at the Nepal Agricultural Research Council should be filled through an internal competitive examination by Regulation 19C of the Staff Administration Regulation, 2049 (including the Sixth Amendment), according to approval from the Public Service Commission.
- Employees who have put in the minimum number of years of service by Regulations 19E and 19F and who are not otherwise disqualified under Regulation 8 may apply.
- The applicants must meet Regulation 1’s minimal educational requirements.
- Within seven days after the date, the notice was put out, qualifying Nepali citizens must apply.
- It will be a written exam of some sort.
- The written examination’s date, time, and location, as well as its submission process and syllabus, will all be by Notice No. 38/079/080.
Click here to view or download the notice:
Keep Visiting us.