Krishi Bikas Bank Limited | Information and instructions for the written exam for a business assistant
The Krishi Bikas Bank Limited (Agricultural Development Bank Limited. Or ADBL) has announced the date and time of the Business Assistant written test (Level-5). The Public Service Commission’s Kathmandu Office will conduct the test.
The notification includes information on the examination schedule as well as instructions to guarantee adherence to the Government of Nepal’s health and safety regulations as well as examination management standards.
Here are some important Guidelines for the Written Exam
- Without the commission’s previous notification, the examination cannot be postponed in accordance with the program timetable.
- Lead pens are not permitted in the objective response book, and only black ink should be used throughout the test.
- Only responses typed in capital letters (A, B, C, or D) will accepted for objective multiple-choice questions.
- No applicant will permit to take the test in a building other than the one that is allocated.
- Except for those whose applications have authorize at the Kathmandu test center, candidates from other examination centers will admit in the exam.
- In the exam room, bags, cell phones, and other electronic devices are not permit, and there is no use of calculators during the First Paper Test.
- Bring your admission card, citizenship, or any other government-issued identification card with a photo when you arrive at the exam site at least one hour before the test.
- Ten days prior to the exam date, applicants who need a co-writer must submit their application and all pertinent paperwork.
View the notice: – Krishi Bikas Bank Limited