Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) Exam Center Butwal for APF Nepal
The written test for the position of Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) of the Armed Police is going to be held, according to an announcement from the Armed Police Force Nepal.
Examination Site and Timetable:
The Bindhyabasini Bahini Headquarters at Rupandehi, Chandrauta, Kapilvastu will host the written test for the Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) job.
The exam schedule will be pre-scheduled, and applicants are recommended to show up at the testing location at least one hour and thirty minutes prior to the exam’s start time.
Instructions for Examinees:
- Examinees are expected to abide by the rules listed below in order to guarantee the smooth operation of the examination:
- Without the admission card, the test takers cannot enter the exam. The admission card must be picked up by candidates from the relevant office one day before to the exam.
- When they show up to take the test, examinees must present a fully completed certificate of Nepali citizenship or an identity card with a photo issued by the government of Nepal.
- All directions issued by the personnel tasked with conducting the test must be adhered to.
- It is not permitted to bring bags, cellphones, or other electronic devices inside the exam room.
- In the test, you should only use black ink pen or dot pens.
- When entering the testing facility, candidates must wear a mask and carry their own personal supplies of hand sanitizer and water.
- When entering the exam room, using the restroom, and exiting the exam room, physical space must be maintained.
- Groupings of candidates are not permitted.
- Candidates should be at the testing location at least two hours prior to the start of the exam since biometrics will be obtained.
- To guarantee a fair and efficient test, it is imperative that the examinees adhere exactly to these rules. Candidates are urged to thoroughly study them and follow them to prevent any hiccups.
Keep Visiting us.
Also, you may Read,