Written Examination schedule of 7th & 8th level | Lok Sewa Aayog
A notification regarding the competitive written examination for various posts of the second category of gazetted employment, senior socio-administrative positions.
And various posts at the eighth and seventh levels related to health services have publish by the Public Service Commission Examination Conducting Branch. The notice’s key details are as follows:
According to the annual timetable, the test will give at the testing location authorized by the commission. Applicants are recommended to refer to the notice for the centre’s precise location.
Candidates should follow these in instructors during an exam: –
- In the response book, use only a dot pen or pen with black ink.
- Bring your admit card and show up at the testing location at least one hour before the start of the test. Applicants won’t allow to sit for the test without an admit card.
- In the exam room, cell phones are not allowed.
- Even if the exam day falls on an unforeseen holiday, the Commission will not alter the scheduled exam time without giving prior notice.
- Bring the admit card, the national identity card, or any other government-issued document containing the candidate’s photo, as well as the certificate of Nepalese citizenship.
- The candidate will need to set up drinking water for himself due to contagious diseases.
Download or View the notice: – Written Examination schedule of 7th & 8th level
- On 2079-11-10, a notice was released regarding the competitive written examination for the aforementioned positions.
- In general, applicants who intend to appear for the Public Service Commission’s competitive written exam for the aforementioned positions/levels should be aware of these crucial details.
Keep Visiting us.
Also, you may read,