Written Examination Center of UPA Sachiv | Lok Sewa Aayog.
According to the Public Service Commission’s yearly timetable. All individuals are interested in the next competitive written examination for the job of Second Class (Non-Technical). Undersecretary should read this announcement. which is relevant (Upa Sachiv). or comparable positions at the test locations listed below in the gazette published in the fiscal year 2079–80.
Additionally, according to the notice of the Commission dated 15 Mangsir 2079. The advertisements 16663/2079-80 (Internal Competition) and 16678/2079-80 (Open), Gazetted Second Class, Upa Sachiv of Foreign Service. Were suspended in connection with the implementation of the honorable Supreme Court’s order. First and foremost, it is requested that all parties involved be informed. Along with the publication of the timetable after the second paper test schedule.
Download the notice below: – Written Examination Center of UPA Sachiv | Lok Sewa Aayog
- On the response sheet, candidates must only use dot pens or pens with black ink.
- No applicant will allowed to take the exam without the admit card, thus he should have it with him and be at the testing location at least one hour before the exam starts.
- Cell Phones are not allow in the exam room.
- Even if there is an unplanned holiday on the day of the exam, the Commission will not change the planned examination schedule without giving advance warning.
- When the applicant arrives at the testing location, they must have their admit card as well as a national identity card, official ID, or a document of Nepalese citizenship with their photo on it.
- You should also bring any additional certificates that the organization may have granted.
- For health protection against infectious illnesses, masks and water should available.
Keep visiting us.
Also, you may read,