Vacancy in Nepal Oil Corporation: Notice from Nepal Oil Corporation Limited regarding the Public Service Commission’s (PSC) upcoming open competitive written examination. The following positions at Nepal Oil Corporation Limited are filled through an open competition from interested eligible Nepali residents who can apply online at https://erecruitment.nepaloil.org.np/ within 21 days of the date of publication of this notice in Gorkhapatra and pay the required fee. Within seven days of the expiration date, you are requested to submit the application form. The website has comprehensive instructions on how to submit an application.
Short details of vacancy in Nepal Oil Corporation
1) Kathmandu will serve as the testing site for all positions, according to the job posting. For each position, written exams will be given by the Public Service Commission. After receiving it from the Public Service Commission, the written test schedule will be published.
2) Age restriction: Unleveled, 18 years old and no older than 35 years old for levels 4 and 5, and 21 years old and no older than 35 years old for levels 6 and 7. However, the upper age restriction should not be greater than 40 by the deadline for applications for women and individuals with disabilities. For permanent employees working in the corporation’s service positions, there will be no age restriction.
3) Exam fee for candidates who have applied: There are rates for Level 10 of Rs. 1,200, Levels 8, 7, and 6 of Rs. 1,000, Tier 5 of Rs. 400, Tier 4 of Rs. 300, and Non-Category of Rs. 200. However, additional exam fees of Rs. 100, Rs. 150 for Tier 4, Rs. 200 for Level 5, and Rs. 400 must be paid if you are applying for the same position in more than one post.
4) The time frame for double Fees will not be taken into account when determining an applicant’s age, level of education, length of experience, or other requirements.
vacancy in Nepal Oil Corporation
5) Must have obtained the required educational credentials by the last application deadline. must have a certificate or transcript from the college or organization that awards educational credentials.
6) The appropriate authorities shall evaluate the qualifications of applicants who attended overseas universities.
7) Syllabus: It is available for download from the company’s website at www.noc.org.np/syllabus.
8) Documentation up to the minimal level of education necessary should be submitted with the application.
9) The Engineering Council registration certificate must be supplied for Technical Services, Engineering Group, Level 6 and higher positions.
10) The Corporation’s Staff Administration Regulations, 2063 (with revisions), Regulation 4.2 (10) states that workers who previously used the reservation facility while working for the Corporation are not eligible to use it again. Additionally, the working workers are required to certify for themselves whether or not they have access to the reservation facility.
For more information please click the link below.
Link: – Vacancy in Nepal Oil Corporation 01
Keep visiting our website to get more information about job vacancies in Nepal.
You may also read,
Vacancy for Anesthesiologist and IT Officer
Vacancy in Madhesh Pradesh Lok Sewa Aayog for 9th-Level Officers