Vacancy for Volunteer Teachers at Chandranagar Rural Municipality
For the role of a volunteer teacher in community schools, Chandranagar Rural Municipality, situated in Sarlahi, Madhesh Pradesh, Nepal, is looking for competent people.
If you match the minimal requirements listed below but do not yet have a permanent teaching permit, you are eligible to apply. Within 15 days after the date of publication, interested applicants must submit their supplemental application.
Minimum requirements for eligibility
- Candidates for the volunteer teaching role must meet the requirements listed below in order to be considered:
- Passing the graduation level or an equivalent test in the relevant topic from an accredited educational institution.
- Having citizenship in Nepal.
- If a long-term teaching license has been secured.
- Candidates must be community school teachers employed by Chandranagar Rural Municipality and between the ages of 18 and 40 as of the application deadline (age restrictions will not be in effect at this time).
The following paperwork should submit with an application by any interested parties:
- Copies that have been self-attested (1/1) of the minimum educational requirements, citizenship, teaching license, and experience certificates.
- Three copies of pictures the size of a passport.
- Later, through a published notice, you will informed of the exam date, time, and location.
Fee for Submission:
For the Secondary Level post, there is a Rs. 1000 non-refundable application fee. The charge should paid to the Internal Revenue Branch or the Chandranagar Rural Municipality Internal Revenue Account No. 22801017500031 (Nabil Bank). The application form should present along with any receipts that have deposit at the branch.
Form of Application:
You may get the application form from the Municipal website at http://www.chandranagarmun.gov.np
For more information, interested parties should call the office on Tuesday, 09 Jestha 2080, during business hours, or visit the Rural Municipal Executive Office in Chandranagar.
Keep Visiting us.