Vacancy for Various posts at Raghuganga Hydropower Ltd. The goal of Raghuganga Hydropower Ltd (RCillPL). Which was estabhish in 2017 March, was to generate 40 MW of electricity in the Nepalese district of Myagdi. NEA, the Nepal Electricity Authority, owns the entire project.
The business intends to hire professionals that can help the project and business reach its aims and objectives. The following positions are open for applications from qualifing people, according to the company.
Updated resume, transcripts of most recent academic achievement, an equivalence certificate in the event that a degree was earned from a foreign university, and an engineering council certificate for engineers are all required documents. For the candidates from the affected area (Ward Nos. 3, 4, and 5), a letter of recommendation from Raghuganga Rural Municipality, a passport-size photo, and a copy of the citizen are required.
How to Apply for this Vacancy:
Visit https://www.growthsellers.com/all-active-jobs/ragliuganga-hydropower-limited and select the job you want to apply for by clicking the ‘Apply for Job’ icon. The application should submit no later than 10th Magh 2079.
Criteria for Rejecting Applications:
- Applications receive after the 15 days following the posting of the vacancy
- application lacking a cover letter and the position title seek
- CVs that fall short of the aforementioned requirements.
- Applicants who are under 18 years old and over 40 years old
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive interview invitations.
Keep visiting us.
Also, you may read,