Vacancy for Sponsorship Assistant at SOS Children. A non-governmental organization dedicated to social improvement is SOS Children’s Villages Nepal. who provides care, education, health, and emergency relief services to help families with tough living situations and children without parental care. In collaboration with a wide range of partners, SOS promotes the rights of kids and teenagers.
It provides a safe and welcoming work atmosphere and is dedicated to protecting children’s rights by enforcing a zero-tolerance policy in this area. Additionally, SOS is dedicated to offering a secure environment for its employees as well as the children, adolescents, and adults with whom it works. Building organizational processes, capability, and understanding of our Child Safeguarding Policy and Code of Conduct helps to create an environment where human rights are recognized, preserved, and healthy relationships are encouraged.
Details About the Vacancy: – Vacancy for a Sponsorship Assistant at SOS Children
- Position: – Sponsorship Assistant
- Number of Candidates: – 1 (One)
- Work Place: – SOS Children Village, Kavre
- Age Limit: – Below 35 Years.
- Salary & Other Benefits: – As per the organization’s Rules.
Academic Qualification, Experience, & Skills: – Vacancy for Sponsorship Assistant at SOS Children
- Any subject requires a minimum bachelor’s degree, however, English or mass communication is preferred.
- It is essential to be proficient in utilizing Microsoft Office Suite, email, and the internet.
- Excellent people skills and an optimistic outlook.
- An advantage would be to have a fundamental understanding of creating digital material.
Duties: – The duties of the Sponsorship Assistant will include handling departmental administrative tasks, and managing sponsorship correspondence. Helping with sponsorship communication materials, and more. He or she is required to review correspondence reports and communicate with the policy an appraisal of their conformity to correspondence standards.
- Candidates interested in the position should send their applications to [email protected].org.np by Tuesday, November 22, 2022, at 16:00 p.m. Along with a cover letter, curriculum vitae, copies of their academic transcripts, citizenship certificates, and the employment application form (a required document; please download it from www.sosnepal.org.np/careers).
- The right to refuse any or all applications is reserved by SOS Children’s Villages Nepal, and no justification is required.
- In accordance with its commitment to inclusivity, SOS Children’s Villages Nepal welcomes applications from women, individuals with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, and members of underrepresented groups.
Keep visiting our website to get more information about the Vacancy in Nepal.
Also, you may read,