Vacancy for Project Manager
Tilganga Institute of Ophthalmology (TIO), which is part of Nepal Eye Program (NEP), is now seeking suitable Nepali applicants for the following position:
|Required No.||1 (One)|
|Work Place||FHIOL/TIO Relocation Project (Basamadi Hetauda)|
|Selection Type||Work Bound|
- A Master’s degree in engineering (civil or mechanical) or an MBA with at least five years of construction experience
- Strong project planning, initiation, execution, and management knowledge and expertise
- Excellent communication skills, including proficiency in Nepali and English in both written and spoken form
- Self-driven, capable of working alone, and able to function under duress in a variety
- Applicants who satisfy the aforementioned requirements should send an application letter and an updated CV to hr [email protected] by Friday, March 16, 2023, at 5:30 p.m.
Please be sure to include the position’s name in the subject line of your email when applying. Only those who have been shortlisted will be contacted for the next step in the hiring process.
Without giving any explanation, the NEKTIO maintains the right to refuse any or all applications. Benefits and compensation will be offered in accordance with NEP/110’s employment policy.
Keep Visiting us.
Also, you may Read,
Final Results of Primary Level Teacher