Vacancy for Manager, Officer and Management Trainee: A job opening notification has been posted by NMB Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited. A reputable business with national reach, NMB Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited is incorporated as a division of NMB Bank Ltd. The financial institution needs personnel for the roles listed in the specifics. Qualified applicants can submit the applications form within 15 days of the notification date.
NMB Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited can send the application by entering the necessary information in the online form found on the website www.nmbmicrofinance.com. Within seven days after the application deadline, the website will publish the shortlist of qualifying candidates from the received applications as well as the program for the examination. You can get information about the exam schedule by phone or email.
For more information, Click the notice link: Vacancy for Manager, Officer and Management Trainee
- Candidates must be between the ages of 30 and 45 to be considered for the management category; candidates for the officer category must be between the ages of 18 and 35 to be considered for the officer category. The maximum age will be raised by five years for female applicants.
- When submitting educational credentials from universities outside of Nepal, a certificate of equivalency is required.
- This financial institution shall have sole ownership of all rights pertaining to employee selection.
- Salary and additional benefits: These will be provided in accordance with the financial institution’s policies.
- Type of Examination: For Advertisements Nos. 02 and 03, a presentation or practical examination and an interview will be held, but for Advertisement No. 04, a written, practical, presentation, and interview will be held.
- Exam centre: Kaski Pokhara.
You may also read,