TU Teaching Hospital | Staff Nurse Exam Center. Notice from Tribhuvan University, Teaching Hospital, Maharajganj (Personnel Administration Branch). According to the notification issued in Gorkha Patra Daily on 1 Mangsir 2079 for the appointment of 25 staff nurses for this hospital. The written examination of the candidates who already have submitted the request form will be held at the scheduled places.
This notification has issue for the benefit of all parties involved. The comprehensive exam information is also accessible at www.iom.edu.np.
Exam Center based on Roll Number:
1) Nepali Army Institute of Health Sciences, Sanobhayang, Kathmandu Center is located Roll Number 1 to 1700: 1700 persons
2) Mahajganj Nursing Campus, Mahajganj Unit – Roll Numbers 1701 to 2055: 355 persons
3) Mahajganj Medical Campus, Mahajganj Unit – Roll Number 2056 and onwards for all 220 persons
Examination Date: – 2 Poush 2079 Saturday at 9:00 AM
For more information, you can Download or View the Notice below: – TU Teaching Hospital Staff Nurse Exam Center
1) Candidates should use a black gel pen at all times. It is up to the applicants to make the necessary arrangements.
2) Candidates should carry the Admit Card and one of the relevant documentation: A passport/ National Identity Card.
3) Candidates should arrive at the examination venue two hours early.
4) Candidates are not permitted to bring any unneeded documents or technological gadgets that may jeopardize the examination’s decorum.
Keep visiting us.
Also, you may read,