TU Calling to Apply for Nepal Chair Post for Banaras Hindu University
Kirtipur, Kirtipur Office of the Principal, Tribhuvan University. Notice of importance. in response to a request from the Nepalese government’s Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology. They are relating to teaching at the Nepal Chair Post for the Indian Banaras Hindu University. The following requirements must be met for applications to be accepted from interested academics in the Coordination Division of Tribhuvan University (TU) by 5:00 on March 25, 2079.
- Applicants should submit their application, biographical information, an attested copy of their citizenship, academic transcripts, and a concise action plan for the position in question.
- The candidate should include clear personal information, including their name, title, academic degree, and extracurricular activities. The last permanent appointment and its corresponding document must be supplied.
- The candidate must be a graduate and at least an associate professor who teaches Nepali on the Tribhuvan University campus.
- The Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology and Tribhuvan University will specify any further requirements.
- Applicants can email or bring in all of their information to this department during business hours.
- Only properly submit applications will handle.
- You can contact the University Coordination Division in Kirtipur for more specific information.
For further information View the Information below: -TU Calling to Apply for Nepal Chair Post for Banaras Hindu University
Keep Visiting us.
Also, you may read,