Tribhuvan University School of Management: Admission Open for MBA IT. For the spring session of 2023, the Master of Business Administration in Information Technology (MBA IT) program at Tribhuvan University’s School of Management (SOMTU) is accepting applications. The goal of this program is to give students the professional skills they need to properly manage the information technology that is becoming more pervasive in enterprises and industries. Through its emphasis on computer programming and information technology, this curriculum aims to expand students’ understanding of practical business administration and prepare them for jobs in management and business.
Dates and Application Processes
- The candidates should submit their applications online by completing the online application form available at www.somatmba.com. The deadline to submit an online application for the MBA IT Program’s spring 2023 session is 11 January 2023 at 4 pm.
- The written entrance exam (SOMAT) will include sections on verbal ability, quantitative ability, writing issue-based essays, and case analysis. Group discussion and a personal interview based on the written test’s merit list will come next. On Saturday, January 14, 2023, the entrance exam will be given.
Objectives of Program: Admission Open for MBA IT
- To develop committed IT business executives with a global vision for the growth of the Nepalese IT sector.
- To raise IT business owners who are self-driven, knowledgeable, and capable of starting their own successful online and IT ventures.
- To produce highly trained human resources capable of producing software and apps and solving challenges.
- In order to create IT, managers, with people skills can successfully manage IT personnel.
Candidates should hold a Bachelor’s degree in BIM, BCA, BSc CSIT, BCIS, BIT, or BE (Computer/Electronics/Communication or in any engineering subject area) and must have a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 2.0, or 45 percent, to be eligible.
Keep visiting us to get more information about Tribhuvan University.
Also, you may read,