The below mentioned terms and conditions, along with all other conditions & notices present on this website, www.kpadhne.com , govern your use of www.kpadhne.com (the "Website") solely for personal use and not for any commercial gain and promotion until or unless agreed to do so with Kinav EdTech Pvt Ltd. If you do not understand or do not want to agree on any terms & conditions laid down by this website called www.kpadhne.com please do not use this website anytime for any reason or any purpose. Your use of this Website at anytime constitutes a binding agreement by you to abide by these Terms.
Restrictions Regarding Materials
- Your registration details including your name, contact details and any other details you fill up will automatically be in the possession of Kinav EdTech Pvt Ltd (parent company of kpadhne.com)
- Kinav EdTech Pvt Ltd and its affiliate partners (member institutes, tutors and any other party kinav edtech associate with) can contact you via e-mail or telephone for any details.
- Member institutes of www.kpadhne.com will be made available with the information you provide on applying any course or program by you.
- Member institutes of www.kpadhne.com can contact you directly via E-mail or Telephone for any reason.
- Connect to Tutor will automatically connect you to your desired tutor for which you can be contacted by your tutor via E-mail or Telephone.
- www.kpadhne.com or Kinav EdTech Pvt Ltd. do not hold any responsibility for the agreement or contract you agreed or entered with our third party like our member institutes or our Tutors.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
- All information, documents, software, images, photographs, text, services and other similar materials (collectively, "Materials") contained in this Website are provided by Kinav EdTech Pvt Ltd or its third party (Third party includes member institutes of www.kpadhne.com , registered tutors on www.kpadhne.com ,) and are the copyrighted work of Kinav EdTech Pvt Ltd' and/or the Third Party Providers. Except as stated herein, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior express permission of 'Kinav EdTech Pvt Ltd' or the Third Party Provider. No part of the Website, including logos, graphics, sounds or images, may be reproduced or retransmitted in any way, or by any means, without the prior express permission of 'Kinav EdTech Pvt Ltd'.
- Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download by Kinav EdTech Pvt Ltd. Materials on this Website provided that: the use of such Materials is solely for personal, non commercial and informational use and will not be copied or posted on any networked computer or broadcast in any media, and no modifications of any of the Materials are made. This permission terminates automatically without notice if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you will immediately destroy any downloaded or printed Materials. Any unauthorized use of any Materials contained on this Website may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, and other related laws and may have various legal consequences.
- Materials provided by Third Party Providers have not been independently authenticated in whole or in part by 'Kinav EdTech Pvt Ltd'. www.kpadhne.com do not hold any responsibility on part or whole for any decision made or taken with respect to the materials on www.kpadhne.com.
In no event and under no circumstances and under no legal theory, tort, contract, or otherwise shall 'kinav edtech pvt ltd' be liable, without limitation, for any damages whatsoever, including direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, arising out of any access to or any use of or any inability to access or use this website including any material, information, links, and content accessed through this website or through any linked external website.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITY- DAMAGE LIMITS.
You hold sole responsibility of validating resources available in www.kpadhne.com for your personal use. www.kpadhne.com or kinav edtech pvt, ltd does not take any responsibility of damage or loss of yours through the use of resources available in www.kpadhne.com. Resources here implies the service or tutors, service of institutions, service of information and any other materials directly or indirectly.
You represent that you are not a minor and that you are not under any legal or other disability which limits your ability to comply with these Terms & conditions.
Use of Website
You represent, warrant and covenant that your use of the Website shall not:
- violate any applicable local, provincial, state, national or international law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation.
- interfere with or disrupt computer networks connected to the Website.
- impersonate any other person or entity, or make any misrepresentation as to your employment by or affiliation with any other person or entity.
- forge headers or in any manner manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any user information.
- host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information for which you do not have all necessary rights and licenses
- host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material which infringes, violates, breaches or otherwise contravenes the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right
- host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information which contains a computer virus, or other code, files or programs intending in any manner to disrupt or interfere with the functioning of the Website, or that of other computer systems.
- host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information that is grossly harmful, harassing, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, disparaging, relating to money laundering or unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous/blasphemous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever.
- host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material or information which constitutes or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to other liability, or otherwise violate applicable law
- host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any information that deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature
- host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material or information that belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to
- host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material or information that harm minors in any way.
- host, modify, upload, post, transmit, publish or distribute any material or information that threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- interfere with or disrupt the use of the Website by any other user, nor "stalk", threaten, or in any manner harass another user
- use the Website in such a manner as to gain unauthorized entry or access to the computer systems of others
- reproduce, copy, modify, sell, store, distribute or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes the Website, or any component thereof (including, but not limited to any materials or information accessible through the Website).
- use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website infrastructure.
- Access data not intended for you or log into server or account that you are not authorized to access
- Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network.
- Attempt or breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available either directly or indirectly, any unsolicited bulk e-mail or unsolicited commercial e-mail.
- Subscribers shall under no circumstance sublicense, assign, or transfer the License, and any attempt at such sublicense, assignment or transfer is void.
Use of this Website is at your own risk, and the 'Kinav EdTech Pvt Ltd.' will not be held liable for any errors or omissions contained in this Website. In no event, shall the 'Kinav EdTech Pvt Ltd.' be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits whether contract, negligence or any tort action arising out of, or in connection with, the use or performance of the information available at www.kpadhne.com.