On this website, you can find information regarding study in UK. From cheap universities to PSW and costs. The United Kingdom is one of the top educational destinations. Many of the world’s top universities are in the UK. The education system is good. The British degree is recognized all over the world. Diversity of culture attracts many students.
Students outside the European Union (EU) require a student visa. The average tuition fee is around 13,000 pounds sterling. The minimum fee is 10,000 dollars and the maximum is up to 30,000. The tuition fees depend on the university you choose to study. Students go for undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate degrees. The average living cost is around 12,000 pounds per year. The living cost inside London is higher.
Cheap Universities to study in UK:
- Staffordshire University
- Teesside University
- Leeds Trinity University
- London Metropolitan University
- University of Bolton
- Coventry University
Top University to Study in UK:
Colleges in the UK rank into three classes. They are Gold, silver, and bronze. The ranking depends upon various topics. Such as student satisfaction, employment rate, etc. Some Institutes with a great reputation are;
- University of Oxford
- University of Cambridge
- Imperial College London
- University College London
- London School of Economics and Political science
Advantages of study in UK:
- A post-study work visa is available on completion of a degree.
- Easy financial document processing.
- Students can work up to 20 hours every week.
- The border for the International students is open.
- An optional Placement year is available.
- We are allowed to apply with dependents. The dependent can work full time.
Disadvantages of study in UK:
- The tuition fees are high.
- The living expenses are not affordable for all.
- The minimum income rate is low.
- Lack of good job opportunities for international students.
- Getting a PR or working visa is hard.
Scholarships in the UK:
Many scholarships are available for bachelor’s and master’s degrees. Campus scholarships, bursaries, and government scholarships are available. The scholarships are merit-based. Or we can find a sponsor. A few of the top scholarships for Nepali students are;
- Chevening UK government scholarship.
- GREAT scholarship
- Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship.
Documents required to apply to study in UK:
- The Latest academic degree certificates
- Character Certificate
- English language proficiency certificate (TOEFL, IELTS, PTE )
- Reference Letter
- Statement of Purpose
- Offer Letter (letter of acceptance)
- NOC (no objection certificate)
The process of applying is hectic. To help you through it there are many consultancies available. Consultancies help you have an easy experience.
Process of getting a UK student visa:
- First, check if you meet the academic requirements.
- Prepare for your language test and get the desired score.
- Apply to the colleges of your choice. It might take a few days to get an offer.
- Meet the requirements stated and pass the interview.
- Get a NOC.
- Pay for your program. You will have to pay a Health care surcharge. You have to pay for the duration of your stay.
- Take medical tests etc and apply for the visa.
The UK might be a great choice for Nepalese students. The climate is moderate. The acceptance rate is high.
Dental Colleges in Kathmandu
Lok Sewa Aayog