Shikshak Sewa Aayog | Distribution Notification for Lower Secondary Teaching License. Notice regarding the distribution of teaching licenses for lower secondary levels from the Government of Nepal’s Teachers Service Commission (Shikshak Sewa Aayog), Sanothimi, and Bhaktapur.
Advertisement No. 38/079 by the Teachers Service Commission, posted on 2079-05-29 (TSC). The candidates’ testing location for teaching licenses has been set for those who were successful in receiving lower secondary teaching license results. was delivered to the district’s education development and coordination center, where the exam was held.
The Education Development and Coordinating Unit of the relevant district should be contacted with the following documents by successful candidates in order to get a teaching license. All parties involved should benefit from the publication of this notice. The teaching permission should obtain from the relevant district within a year of the distribution’s start date, it is also made clear.
Documents should fill out in order to get a teaching license:
- A copy of the academic certificate attesting to passing the Secondary Education Pass Examination (Class 12) or an equivalent exam.
- A copy of the certificate certifying completion of at least 10 months of training in the field of education (passing class 12 from an accredited institution. Passing the proficiency certificate level [10+2]. Graduating from high school, or completing a postgraduate degree, if the qualification is the same as training or any combination of these.
- Two duplicate auto-size photos from recent times,
- An admissions card copy,
- A copy of the citizenship certificate for Nepal,
- In the event of educational credentials received from foreign educational institutions, an equivalence certificate.
For more detail, you can Download or View the notice below: –
Keep visiting us.
Also, you may read,
Teacher Service Commission (TSC)Update The Teacher Service Commission has released a new syllabus.
Admission Open for MBA Spring 2023 Intake| Global College International
Kalinchowk Darshan Limited IPO | Collection of Rs. 3.5 Crores from Nepalese Employ working Abroad| Oversubscription- 3.24 Times
Department of Women, Children, and Senior Citizens| Notice of Master Research Support
Madi Municipality Chitwan Launches Free Transportation Service for Students