River falls power limited is all set to issue an IPO to the public from May 11th, 2022. The River Falls IPO came after it issued shares to Locals. Hydropower sectors after MCC have looked positively by people. The Company has a rating of BB- from CARE NP Ratings and the Issue Manager is Prabhu Capital Limited. It was started as a Private Company and later it became public. Now the company has already made an issue to locals, it is time for the public.
IPO Details of River Falls Power Limited
|River Falls Power Limited
|Prabhu Capital Limited
|IPO Open Date
|IPO Close Date
|No. Of Share
|2% to Employee
|5% To Nagarik Lagani Kosh
|Remaining 93% To Public
|Face Value & IPO Price
|Net worth Per Share
|Rs. 87/per Share
Note IPO close date might be extended to 2079-02-11 B.S if there anything goes opposite from expected. IPO of River Falls might impacted due to election.
Table Credit goes to River Falls IPO Details
Allocation to Employee and Samudayak Lagani Kosh
The company’s employees will receive 54,600 units of the total shares. Mutual fund schemes receive 1,36,500 shares as well. As a result, the remaining 25,38,900 shares are open to the general public to apply for.
On Chaitra 27, 2078 BS, River Falls Power Limited sold 700,000 shares in the first phase of the IPO to residents of the Sankhuwasabha District. Due to the full subscription of shares, the IPO issue was closed on Baisakh 11, 2079 BS. Locals who were interested could apply for as few as ten shares or as many as one lakh. On 10th of Chaitra Company got approval for Public issue.
How to apply for the IPO of River Falls Private Limited
- Type the official website of ‘meroshare.cdsc.com.np’ on your browser or your mobile.
- To log in, enter your username and password.
- On the left sidebar, select ‘My ASBA.’
- Then press the ‘Apply for Issue’ button. The list of IPOs can be found there. Click on the name of the IPO (in this case River Falls Power Ltd) you want to learn more about.
- Select ‘Apply’ from the drop-down menu.
- Return to the page and fill in the Bank Name, Units you wish to apply for, and CRN number. After that, click ‘Proceed’ and mark a tick at the bottom left.
- Tap ‘Apply’ after entering the 4-digit transaction number. As a result, our issue will be successfully implemented, and your funds will be blocked until your stocks are allocated.
- To see the details of your application, go to ‘Application information.’ After allotment, the status of your application changes from ‘Unverified’ to ‘Verified.’ Furthermore, at the bottom of the page, you have the opportunity to edit your application.