The major share held by government and is government bank in Nepal. Every year RBB open vacancy for various level across Nepal. Most of us while seeing the vacancy run for searching the RBB syllabus of all level. Here we have compiled all the updated RBB Syllabus which are useful for upcoming exam for FY 2079-2080B.S or 2023 A.D.
About Rastriya Banijya Bank Limited (RBB)
Rastriya Banijya Bank Limited (RBB Ltd.) is a pioneer bank in Nepal with a history of more than 50 years. Established on January 23, 1966, RBB is known for its stability and contribution to the monetization of the economy, eliminating dual currency in the market, and initiating financial literacy. The bank is licensed by NRB as an ‘A’ class commercial bank and has become an indispensable component of the Nepalese economy.
With over 2100 employees, RBB Ltd. has expanded its 238 branches, 93 branch-less banking outlets, and 204 ATMs in Nepal. Its highest public confidence is reflected in its large deposit base and growing demand for branch establishment in various parts of the country. RBB has more than 1.7 million satisfied customers. It’s significant involvement in the best use of its resources to enhance production, income, and employment opportunities has made it a pyramid in the financial arena of the country.
Rastriya Banijya Bank Syllabus Updated 2079-2080B.S.
Rastriya Banijya Bank Limited (RBB Ltd.) has several levels of jobs, ranging from entry-level positions to higher managerial positions. The different levels of jobs at RBB Ltd. are as follows:
Assistant Level:- RBB Syllabus Level 4
- Assistant Level: This is an entry-level position in RBB Ltd., and the job responsibilities include customer service, cash handling, and other clerical tasks.
- Junior Officer Level: Junior officers are responsible for handling day-to-day banking operations, assisting customers, and promoting bank products and services.
RBB syllabus level 4 pdf 2078
Senior Officer Level:- RBB syllabus level 5
- Officer Level: Officers are responsible for managing and supervising banking operations, customer relationship management, and ensuring compliance with banking regulations.
- Senior Officer Level: Senior officers are responsible for managing the bank’s business development activities, loan processing, credit risk management, and customer relationship management.
RBB syllabus level 5 pdf
Assistant Manager Level:- RBB Syllabus Level 6
- Assistant Manager Level: Assistant managers are responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of a branch, managing staff, and ensuring customer satisfaction.
RBB syllabus level 6 pdf
- Assistant Manager Cash Level 6 Syllabus
- Assistant Manager Admin Prasasan Level 6 Syllabus
- Assistant Manager IT Level 6 Syllabus Sahayak Prabandhak
- Sahayak Prabandhak Kanun Law Level 6 Syllabus
Deputy Manager Level:- RBB syllabus level 7
- Deputy Manager Level: Deputy managers are responsible for managing multiple branches, developing business strategies, and ensuring compliance with banking regulations.
RBB syllabus level 7 PDF
Manager Level:- RBB syllabus level 8
- Manager Level: Managers are responsible for the overall management of a bank branch, including business development, operations, and staff management.
SR. Manager Level:- RBB syllabus level 9
- Chief Manager Level: Chief managers are responsible for managing a region or department within the bank, developing business strategies, and ensuring compliance with banking regulations.