Rastriya Beema Company Limited Vacancy 2079 | Rastriya Beema Company Limited has announced vacancies for various positions today in the Gorkhapatra. It has announced the vacancy as per the Public Service Commission’s approval and Rule 6 (1) of this company’s Staff Service Conditions Regulations, 2074 (including the first amendment 2078). Nepali residents who do not meet the requirements of rule 16 of the regulation, their citizenship certificate, or anything similar is not eligible for registration in the following jobs.
Certificate of required educational qualification above, transcript Attested copy of technical certificates, and 3 (three) copies of recent passport-size photos. This notice has been made public for submission to the company’s head office within the given timeframe in an open application form with the inclusive group and the required information.
Candidates who have obtained an educational certificate from a foreign university or educational institution should also submit a certificate of equivalency determination from the appropriate agency. The applicant must additionally present the working organization’s departmental permission in the event of permanent disability. Candidates who are applying for jobs that need work experience must include a copy of the appointment letter, the position’s certificate, and information about the year they spent working for the firm.
Click the link to view or download the Notice:- Rastriya Beema Company Limited Vacancy 2079
1. Type of Service: Permanent
2. Remuneration, facilities, and other Services: These will be in accordance with the policies in effect at the time of appointment in the firm.
3. Age Criteria: Candidate should be 21 years and no older than 35 years for officer level positions, 18 years and no older than 35 years for assistant level positions, and 40 years and no older for female and disabled candidates of all levels on the closing date for applications.
4. Trial period: For women 6 months and for men 1 year.
5. Type of Exam: Written and Interview. Also, a practical test on computer abilities will be taken.
6. Address for application form receipt and submission: Ramshahpath, Kathmandu, Company Head Office, Personnel Management Department. The application form is available for download at http://www.rbcl.gov.np, the firm website.
7. Deadline of Application: No later than 21 days (2079/12/23) from the date of publication of the notice and no later than 7 days (2079/12/30) from the day on which the double fee payment period expires. If a public holiday falls on the last day for application submission, the next day.
8. Application Form Charge: Rs. 100 (one hundred). The cost must be collected appropriately for application forms that were sent by the company’s office.
9. Examination fee: Rs. 1200 for Tier-9 positions, Rs. 1,000 for Tier-8 positions, Rs. 800 (eight hundred) for Level 5 and 4 positions, Rs. 500 (five hundred).
10. Extra Fees for Inclusive Groups: For Level 6 or above postings, each group will earn an additional Rs. 300 (three hundred), and for Level 4 and 5 posts, each group would receive an additional Rs. 200 (two hundred).
11. Written Examination Time and Place: The Public Service Commission will conduct the written examination for the following positions. The time and place of the written exam will be announced later.
Keep Visiting us.
Meromicrofinance Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Ltd Vacancy 2079
Vaccancy at the Social Development and Research Center (SDRC)