PTE in Nepal has gained popularity among test takers and students over the past several years. PTE is a famous test among students and test-takers in Nepal since it offers prompt and fair results and is entirely automated.
There are currently 5 PTE test centres in Nepal, and more than 6000 test takers/students take PTE exams each month. PTE in Nepal is becoming increasingly popular, so test takers and students now have to wait months before receiving a test date.
The PTE test only lasts 2 hours and 15 minutes and is relatively easy. The fact that the test scores and the results are available quickly encourages Nepalese test-takers to pick PTE. Also, as more test takers are selecting PTE and more PTE preparation facilities are available, one should not be concerned about the PTE preparations.
Types of PTE Exams in Nepal
The PTE Exam is divided into two categories:
- Academic PTE Exam
- Academic PTE UKVI
Academic PTE Exam: The PTE Academic exam measures a candidate’s speaking, listening, reading, and writing abilities. The exam could take up to two hours to finish. More than a thousand universities worldwide accept this test, including Yale, INSEAD, and Harvard Business School. In addition, PTE Academic has been approved in Australia and New Zealand for visa purposes.
PTE Academic UKVI: This test is only available in the UK. A Secure English Language Test (SELT) is required to qualify for UK visas. Anyone can take this test if they want to live, work, or study in the UK.
Online Booking for PTE Exam
Steps for Online Booking
- Open a web account or sign in to an existing one on the official PTE Academic Website.
- After creating an account, carefully enter all the information, including the information from your passport.
- The next step is to pick a test location, date, and time that work for you.
- After entering all the necessary information, you can continue with the payment.
- Once the payment is made, you will receive an acknowledgement receipt.