“Prabhu Smart Fund” Open from Today

“Prabhu Smart Fund” Open from Today

The closed-ended mutual fund scheme “Prabhu Smart Fund” is being offered by Prabhu Capital Ltd starting today, or 18 Falgun, and will close on 23 Falgun, 2079. If the issue is not fully subscribed by the early closing date, it may be continued till Chaitra 5.

A total of 8 crore unit shares would be issued, each with a par value of Rs. 10. The fund manager Prabhu Capital Ltd received 1% of the total units, or 8 lakh units, while the fund promoter Prabhu Bank Limited received 14% of the total units, or 1.12 crore units, valued Rs. 11.2 crores. Consequently, the general public will receive the remaining 6.80 crore units.

As a closed-end fund that can be traded on NEPSE, “Prabhu Smart Fund” is. The fund’s 10-year maturity period. A minimum of 100 units and a maximum of 80 lakh units might also request by applicants.

The Prabhu Capital now oversees the market’s only closed-end fund, the Prabhu Select Fund (PSF). Prabhu Bank Limited and Prabhu Capital Ltd are the companies that promote and operate the mutual fund program known as “Prabhu Smart Fund (PSMF)”.

“Prabhu Smart Fund” Open from Today

An “A” Class Licensed Institution from Nepal Rastra Bank is Prabhu Bank Ltd (PBL) (NRB). It was forme on July 21, 1998, under the name Kist Merchant Banking and Finance Ltd., and on June 19, 2001, it change its name to Kist Bank Ltd.

Subsequently, it was combine with three other banks and financial institutions (BFIs): Prabhu Bikash Bank, Zenith Finance, & Gaurishankar Development Bank.

The bank name was changed to Prabhu Bank Ltd. on September 15, 2014. As of July 15, 2021, the promoter owned 51% of all the shares in PBL, while the general public controlled the remaining 49%.

Keep Visiting us.

Also, you may read,

IPO Results & Allotment of Molung Hydropower Company Limited

IPO Allotment & Results of Aaatmanirbhar Laghubitta Bittiya Sanstha Limited

Trishuli Jal Vidhyut Company is closing its IPO shares from today or, 17th of Falgun 2079