PhD Admission in Nepal: Tribhuvan University, Institute of Science and Technology (TUIoST) has published a notice PhD admission 2079. The Institute of Science and Technology (IoST)’s central departments have information available for applicants who are interested in conducting academic research on the aforementioned topic after enrolling in the 2079 academic year. The relevant central departments can provide detailed information.
Details about student registration are provided in detail: PhD Admission in Nepal
Information on PhD Admission 2079
- Ability: – In accordance with PhD Regulation (https://www.tuiost.edu.np/storage/download/phd-booklet2021300.pdf)
- Guidelines for the application form:
- An application for registration must be submitted between 28 Bhadra 2079 and 25 Kartik 2079. If you want to study PhD at Tribhuban University’s Institute of Science and Technology (IoST). Fill out the application form and send it to the relevant central department. (https://www.tuiost.edu.np/storage/download/form-phd-new-admission874.pdf)
- The competent department must submit the proposals of the candidates who have properly submitted their research projects to the Tribhuban University’s Institute of Science and Technology (TU IoST) on 16 Mangshir 2079. Along with this, the entrance exam application form must also be completed and sent.
- Entrance exam application form: – (https://www.tuiost.edu.np/storage/download/entrance-form-phd-new849.pdf)
- The program connected to the entrance exam: The applicant must submit the proposal defence fee to the relevant central department.
Regarding the question set for the entrance exam: –
1 There will be 50 objective questions, including the following:
2 Research Methodology should connect to 70% of related subjects and 30% of related subjects.
Minimum Education Qualification and Required Document is below in the Notice: –
For more information, stay tuned with us.