Notice to Provide Article/Essay from the Narcotics Control Branch. Narcotics Control Branch, Singhdarbar, Kathmandu, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of Nepal Article/Essay Submission Notice. This notification has been published for the information of all parties involved to prepare the article or composition under the conditions of details and provide it within the month of 2079 Chaitra to the email address of the Drug Control Division at [email protected] “Surakshit Jeevan” magazine (Journal), a drug-related bulletin published annually by the Drug Control Branch, is in its twentieth issue.
The topic of the Article/Essay
Drug trends, sensitivity, young addicts’ conditions, the connection between drugs and other diseases, drug and crime investigation, most recent efforts, difficulties, coordination and cooperation between three levels, demand reduction, supply control, treatment facilities, oral substitution method, stakeholders’ roles in creating a drug-free society, and the role of the provincial government and local level in drug prevention and control.
- Summary (150 to 200 Words)
- Key Vocabulary
- Subject Entry
- Main Theme
- Reference Materials
- Author’s Brief Introduction & Full-Face Photographs
- The essay should be between 2,000 and 3,000 words in length, unique, educational, and research-based on drug-related themes.
- Times New Roman 11 or Unicode should use for the writing.
- When referencing sources, use the APA formatting guidelines.
- The editorial board will have the authority to choose which of the selected pieces will publish and rejected submissions will not return.
- This branch will continue to own the copyright for the articles that will publish. The author will not speak for the institution because the notions and ideas in the article are his own.
- The author of the published article will receive a fair payment for their efforts.
For more information, you can Download/View the Notice below: –
Keep visiting us for more information.
Also, you may also,