Notice Regarding University Grants Commission (UGC) Vacancy For Senior Assistant Level | Notice Regarding University Grants Commission (UGC) Vacancy For Senior Assistant Level was out on Baisakh 01, 2080. A permanent competition to fill available jobs has been issued by the University Grants Commission (UGC).
The Public Service Commission (PSC) will administer the written competitive examination by their agreement with them. Regarding this, notice no. 2/ 2079/80 has been made public.
- A postgraduate degree or its equivalent in the relevant topic from a recognized educational institution is necessary.
- Exam Type – Written exams, computer proficiency tests, and interviews (for Assistant Level First Class, Administration Service, General Administration Group, and Accounts Group Posts).
- Service Type – Permanent
- Age Restriction – Candidates must be at least 18 years old and not older than 35 years for senior assistant positions, and not older than 40 years for female candidates. For those working for this Commission permanently, there will be no age restriction.
- Application Deadline – The last day to apply is within 21 days (2080/01/21) after the date of this notice publication and within an additional 7 days if you are performing double duty.
Click here to view or download the notice:
- For female employees, the probationary term is six months; for male employees, it is one year.
- The Public Service Commission’s written examination schedule and testing locations will be made public later on its website (www.ugcnepal.edu.np) and in The National Daily newspaper.
Keep Visiting us.