Notice Regarding Exam Schedule Of Nepal Airlines Corporation | Notice Regarding Exam Schedule Of Nepal Airlines Corporation is out today on Baisakh 05, 2080. This notice is public by the head office of Nepal Airlines Corporation.
This notice is being out for informing every applicant regarding the examination schedule. The open and inclusive term competitive written examination will continue at the same examination center. The exam center is set up by the previously published announcement of the Ministry of Education.
Since there is a particular testing location for sick individuals, they must keep aware of this information at least three hours before the test begins.
Rules For The Candidates:
- Candidates should use a black dot pen/key only in the answer sheet.
- Candidates suffering from COVID-19 must submit a notice of their infection to the Nepal Air Force in advance since a special test venue will be set aside for them.
- Bags, radios, and other electronic devices are a band to bring the candidates into the exam hall.
- Only answers to multiple-choice questions written in capital letters A, B, C, and D will be acceptable.
- You must bring your citizenship certificate or a copy of your Nepal education certificate to the exam along with the admit card.
- The examination will follow the guidelines for the Special Status Examination (Storage and Disposal) set by the Commission in 2077 (Third Amendment).
- All candidates must independently verify their health status via the COVID online system on the Nepal Airlines Sangam website.
Click here to view or download the notice:
Keep Visiting us.