Mahatma Gandhi Scholarship 2022/023. The Indian Embassy in Kathmandu encourages Nepali nationals enrolling in academic programs in Nepal to submit an online application for the Mahatma Gandhi Scholarship Scheme (MGSS). You can submit the online application through the website www.goischolarship.com.np. The deadline for submitting the application is December 16, 2022.
Eligibility for Mahatma Gandhi Scholarship 2022/023
- In any approved Nepalese educational institution, the candidate should be a regular 11th grader. Before it is publish, the principal or director of the institute should first certify the student’s enrollment in Class 11. Candidate should have received at least 60% of the total possible points in high school (Class 10th-grader mark sheet should submit.
- The candidate should be a Nepali national. Self- or parent’s citizenship certificate should upload.
- The CDO, LDO, or Municipality should provide proof of a candidate’s physical incapacity before they post ahead.
- The candidate’s family must make less than NRs. 2,00,000 annually. Income proof issued by the CDO, LDO, or municipal head should also upload.
Amount and Duration of Scholarship
Selected students would get 2,000 NRs in scholarships each month. The scholarship would be available for a second year as long as the winners pass class 11. Along with a statement that confirms your present attendance in class 12 and is authoriz (with a seal) by the head of the college or institute. Also required is the student’s final report card for class 11. The documentation must be presented no later than November 2023, either physically at the Education Wing of the Indian Embassy in Kathmandu or the Indian Consulate General in Birgunj, or through email at [email protected]. If not, the scholarship may be canceled. If the kid leaves school early or fails their 11th grade, the scholarship will be revoked.
Apply for the Mahatma Gandhi Scholarship 2022/023
The Indian Embassy in Kathmandu encourages Nepali nationals enrolled in academic programs in Nepal to submit an online application for the Mahatma Gandhi Scholarship Scheme (MGSS). You can submit the online application through the www.goischolarship.com website. np. The deadline for application submission is December 16, 2022.
Details in Short
|Name of Scholarship||Mahatma Gandhi Scholarship|
|Conducting Body||Embassy of India, Kathmandu|
|Opening date of Online Application||20 Nov 2022|
|Closing date of Application||16 Dec 2022|
|Mode of Application||Online|
- Anyone receiving a scholarship from another organization is unable to apply.
- It is advised that candidates exclusively get in touch with the Birgunj Indian Consulate General and the Education Wing of the Indian Embassy in Kathmandu.
- In the online application form, candidates should properly state their addresses, contact phone numbers, cell numbers, and email addresses. They should also attach a current passport-size photo. The candidate should quickly notice any changes to their address, phone number, or mobile number in writing and have them signed.
- False information provided on the online application will result in the application, candidacy, or scholarship being dismissed outright. And no further claims will be taken into consideration. Examples of such false information include wrong grades or the absence of necessary paperwork.
- Before beginning the online application form. Students and guardians are recommended to carefully study the guidelines and procedures because there is no way to make changes once it has been submitted.
- The candidate should save the email address and password in a secure location for use in any future contact or referrals. The Indian Embassy reserves the right to approve or refuse any application.
Keep checking our website for updates.
Also, you may read,
English In Nepal: Importance of English in Nepal | English Language Class In Nepal
Scholarship for BALLB at Pokhara University
Mero Share | Mero Share Login | How to reset Mero Share Forgot Password | Complete Details On Mero Share Dashboard
Fully funded Scholarships 2023 from Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth