Lok Sewa Aayog Second Phase Written Exam: The examination center of province 1 public service commission, Biratnagar notice no. 39-43/2078/079 for open and inclusive categories has been listed on the basis of the roll number. The vacancy was for an open and inclusive Administration Service, General Administration/Accounting Group, Officer Level II. Examination Center Biratnagar for the post of Officer successfully completed the initial written exam by accepting the application through the Province Public Service Commission’s online application system.
Only 1034 candidates are successfully selected for the second stage written examination schedule on an upcoming day, time, and location. This notification is publish for the benefit of all parties involve.
Click the link to view Notice: –Lok Sewa Aayog Second Phase Written Exam
- From the exam hall, admit cards will not be provided.
- There will be no carrying or using of mobile phones, smartphones, or other similar electronic devices within the exam room.
- Please fill out the answer sheet using only black ink.
- Along with the commission’s admission card. The applicant must bring a collection of citizenship certificates, voter identification cards, driving licenses, or any other picture identification cards. Which should issue by a government agency when they arrive at the testing location.
- The examination is not moving without the Commission’s prior notification, even if the day of the test happens to fall on an unplanned holiday.
For more information, please visit the website of province 1 Lok Sewa Aayog.
You may also Read,
Vacancy in Madhesh Pradesh Lok Sewa Aayog for 9th-Level Officers