Lok Sewa Aayog Announced Vacancy For Kharidar and 4th Level Health Services | Lok Sewa Aayog Announces Vacancy For Kharidar and 4th Level Health Services. This notice is out today on Chaitra 29, 2079.
The advertisement is regarding the post of Prabidhik Kharidar and 4th Level Health Services. The notice is out by the Public Service Commission, Central Office, Kamalpokhri.
For the vacant positions, the commission will take an internal competition examination. The vacant posts will be fill up through inclusive and open competitive written examinations. You can find all the information you need about the application requirements, eligibility, and test locations here.
- There will be a written, practical, and interview portion of the examination for the vacant posts.
- The service group task to carry out the administration of services, groups, and sub-groups shall be mentioned about the specifics of the job to be done in the post.
- Candidates must be no older than 35 years old and no older than 45 years old to be considered for positions in the health service.
- Age restrictions do not apply to women, candidates with disabilities, or tenured permanent civil officials.
- Candidates must upload the necessary documents in Pdf format, including educational credentials, training, experience, and a business permit certificate.
- For the inclusive group the documents, should be clear through the online application system.
- Candidates must scan and upload theirs. JPG-format citizenship certificates to the application system.
- The applicant must make sure that all information provided in the application is true and full.
Click here to view or download the notice:
Keep Visiting us.